We want to provide students and families with the information they need to make a pondered and responsible choice of school program.
For those who wish to learn more about our school and teachers, you can tour our facilities and meet with our orientation experts by making an appointment or attending our Open Day.
The school staff is available for information Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 16:30. You can make an appointment to speak with the orientation advisors (prof. Silvia Campagnoli and prof. Deborah Gutowitz) as well as the Head of Schools (prof. Marcella Margaria Bodo).
For the families who prefer Saturdays, the school is open for meetings by appointment only, starting at 10:00 AM
We will present our programs, show videos, and the distribute information packages, current students, teachers, and parents will be available to answer questions. There will also be a guided tour of the classrooms and laboratories.
Saturday, November 14, 2020
At 9,30 we will present the Upper Secondary International School (IGCSE-IBDP)
At 11,00 we will present the program for the Liceo Linguistico Europeo (4 and 5-year program)
With the goal of protecting the health and well-being of all participants, we have established a few rules for admissions to the Open Day:
- Participation is limited to 30 people; complete the request module and wait for a confirmation email;
- Only two participants from each nuclear family allowed (ex. The future student and one parent)
- Entry in Via delle Rosine 14 starting at 20 minutes before the presentation;
- A self-declaration, which you can find here, must be completed and signed by each participant;
- Your temperature will be measured when you enter the school facilities, and you must wear a mask for the entire time of your stay in the school.