Vittoria International School (VIS) offers a four year course of studies divided into two consecutive two-year programs:
9th-10th Grade - IGCSE Courses
leading to the Cambridge International Certificate of Education (ICE)
VITTORIA international School is innovative
The truly innovative characteristics of the programs offered at VIS are:
- a four-year high school program which allows direct access to both Italian and foreign universities;
- all subjects are taught in English, except for mother-tongue language and literature;
- in-depth study of at least one foreign language;
- scientific studies based on an applied and experimental approach;
- development of knowledge skills in language A (the student’s mother tongue) to enhance the expression of one’s thoughts and ideas and to promote creativity, thinking and learning;
The final diploma, International Baccalaureate, is recognized by the Italian Ministry of Public Education (D.D. 25/10/2010) as having equal value as an Italian Liceo Scientifico and/or Liceo Linguistico diploma, depending on the track chosen by the student.
More information about
Italian Ministry of Education Recognition for the IB Diploma Program.